I've got a first for ya!!!

Welcome to the International Kiko Goat Association Forum. This forum is for all... experienced Kiko breeders, novice, and those seeking information on the Kiko breed they have been hearing about. Please register so you can experience all the benefits of our forum. Let's talk Kikos!
Forum rules
Please be respectful of others' questions, answers, and opinions. This forum is to be used for public discussion of Kikos, topics directly related to IKGA business are not to be posted. No flaming, spamming, or other disrespectful discussion will be allowed. You do not have to be a member of the IKGA to join this forum. Lurkers allowed but we invite you to register and be part of our community.

I've got a first for ya!!!

Postby ajantwine » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:58 pm

Last Sunday I had a myotonic doe give me a set of twin bucks. Good healthy boys. I watched her pass the afterbirth. But her milk just didn't seem to be what it should. The first 3 days I supplemented one of the boys who never seemed to be full. Ciera keep telling me that mom still looked Pregnant.

Yep...she was still pregnant. :shock: Today she gave me another set of twins. Buck weighing 4.8 and doe weighing 4.2.
Both are healthy.

2 sets of twins....9 days apart. Shouldn't I win an award or something? ;)

AJ
with 68 kids on the ground (out of 38) and only 3 more does to kid!!!
ajantwine

Re: I've got a first for ya!!!

Postby ajantwine » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Okay...I know it's not the first....that should read a first for me though.
AJ
ajantwine

Re: I've got a first for ya!!!

Postby blackwell_goats » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:46 pm

Congrats on the new babies :D

Christine
Christine & Kenneth Blackwell
Blackwell Goats
Kilgore TX
(903) 981-4121
blackwell_goats

Return to Let's Talk Kikos